In order to accommodate our guests not traveling with pets, we have incorporated some general restrictions at the Auberge St-Eustache.
- One (1) pet per room only will be allowed.
- A fee of $35/per stay (up to 7 days) will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in. On the 8th day of the clients stay, an additionnel $35 fee will be added to the account and will also be covering the next seven days, and so on.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest's room will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest will be charged additional fees.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Auberge, with exception of your room. Also, they must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside on the Auberge property.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet around the Auberge at all times.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the Auberge with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest will be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet with no money back.
- Housekeeping Service : The pet must be removed from the room prior to the scheduled weekly housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with management.